CNC Machinist Level 1 - Hiring for Spring 2018
November 2017 - CNC Machinist [Level 1] Selection, Hiring, Learning & Certification Program now available for Companies and Youth in GTA and K-W areas
New funding! New Intakes!
- February 26, 2018 and April 30, 2018
- Companies interested in getting capable CNC Machinists – quickly, reliably and at low cost – click here to get details.
- Youth (18-29) interested in getting hired to learn a skilled job and start a good career in advanced manufacturing – click here to get details and apply.
What We Are Looking For
- Youth eligible to work in Ontario between the ages of 18-29
- Youth with the right aptitude, attitude, and personal characteristics
- Youth looking to start a career in manufacturing, specifically machining
Through both classroom and on the job paid training, successful recruits will be trained to start a career in Ontario’s booming manufacturing industry as CNC Machinists
- program, operate, and maintain CNC Machines.
- set up machines that are capable of cutting, bending, forming, and polishing raw metal into finished parts and tools.
- read and interpret blueprints, programs and input data into a computer system
- monitor production, make careful adjustments, and inspect the accuracy of a machine's operation and resulting parts